Advance your career at posAbilities, an innovative, multi-regional community living service provider. We currently employ about 600 team members in a variety of roles, and contract with over 100 home share providers, to serve more than 1,200 children, youth and adults with developmental disabilities across British Columbia.
Top Six Reasons to Choose posAbilities:
- Meaningful Work – Add meaning, joy and beauty to your life, and the lives of the persons we serve, every day in one of our 40 programs and services.
- Career Development – Work with your supervisor to plan your career path, and try out various roles within a program or across the association.
- Your Health and Wellness Matters – Learn a new skill, apply to be an Artist in Residence, or chat with colleagues through the LifeWorks App, and discover all of the ways that your mental, physical and financial health can be supported here at posAbilities! Supportive colleagues and leaders can help you thrive in your role.
- We offer flexibility – Work with us on a casual, part-time or full time basis. We have opportunities across various Metro Vancouver communities, and services that operate 24/7.
- Our Benefits – Enjoy fully employer paid benefits when working in permanent roles (20-40 hours per week), including extended health, dental, life insurance, long term disability and a Defined Benefit Pension Plan.
- Employer of Choice – In our last employee satisfaction survey (2018), 92% of employees said posAbilities is a great place to work!
What are you waiting for? Apply for one of our current opportunities today!